2013年1月9日星期三

what are the good chi hair irons in fashion

"Are you all right?"Fu Yuntao heard the chi flat iron scream, rapid door, seem to want to break into houses.Oh, that 's too bad.I was in a hurry to bring him here, beside a change wash clothes are not.And happy and auspicious all in Jin palace, from CHI to Fu Yuntao to clean, no smell.Four is the big man, who can help me?

I get desperation, put a pour dog's blood on chi straighteners.Distraught and be put in a quandary.What am I gonna do?Always can not always stay in the house, do not go out?Three.The voice just fell, "thump" sound, the door was kicked away, CHI and Fu Yuntao were rushed in, watchful eyes searched.

"Why did you kick up a cloud of dust?"See my intact in sat up in bed, the house did not hide the monster.chi breathed a sigh of relief, and keep a straight face, peevishly training me: "so teasing, fun?""Well, never mind, CHI told jokes, I was too nervous."Fu Yuntao did come to me, feel shy to touch the nose: "nothing, I just."

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论